The SIRUI VH-15 Professional Fluid Video Head has a fluid system for smooth panning and tilting. The panning resistance is preset to produce very smooth pans and the tilt mechanism has stepless friction adjustment. Since there are many different sizes of video equipment, having stepless friction control lets you precisely select the proper friction for your gear.
The tilt friction control lets the head tilt forwards or backwards (+70/-90°) quickly when set to the lowest friction setting. The spring-assisted counterbalance mechanism (4 kg) helps to keep the head in position when the camera is properly balanced on the head - the head will stay in the selected position without any movement. This provides added support and improved tilt control. As you add more resistance (turn the dial clockwise), you smooth out and have better control of your tilts.
To make horizontal alignment of the head extra easy, there are 2 bubble levels - one on the base of the head to align the tripod and one on top of the video head to align the camera.
Included in the box: video head, VP-125X Quick Release plate, telescoping handle, protective case.
- Fluid system provides soft smooth movement
- Safety lock system - prevents slippage on the plate
- Adjustable friction in both horizontal and vertical direction
- 360 ° panorama function
- 2 spirit levels
- Long, adjustable release plate with 1/4 inch and 3/ 8 inch thread removable plates glide slope : 125mm
- Rubberized arm
- Diameter of base plate: 85mm
- Weight: 1,7Kg
- Height: 122mm
- Counterbalanced weight: 4Kg
- Max load: 10Kg
PS: the image is illustrative