SmallRig Motorized Slider MS-10 3542
SmallRig Motorized Slider MS-10 3542 is a professional motorized slider designed for time-lapse photography and video shooting. Made of high-quality carbon fiber and aircraft-grade aluminum, it features 39 inches slider length and its horizontal load-bearing capacity can reach 18kg. The slider also features a wide-angle follow focus lever adjustment for easy tracking and panorama to enhance your shooting experience. The quick-release motor rack can be adjusted to suit your needs. On the top of the motor, there is a mounting plate with multiple 1/4"-20 Threaded Holes for attaching a power bank clamp, power adapter plate, or graphic transfer devices to support power supply and remote shooting needs. The slider comes with a dual adjustable holder and a gradient, making it easy to adjust the balance in various terrains. The motorized slider is remotely controlled by APP, which enables both time-lapse shooting and video shooting, hence more efficient and easier shooting.
1. High-quality carbon fiber, aircraft-grade aluminum.
2. Adjustable wide-angle follow focus bar, easy switch between different shooting modes.
3. Quick release rack for switching between manual and automatic mode.
4. Compatible with power bank clamp, power adapter plate, or graphic transfer devices.
5. Dual adjustable holder and a built-in gradient.
6. App-controlled for time-lapse and video shooting.
Motorized Slider x 1
Shutter Cable x 3
Mounting Plate x 1
Carry Bag x 1
User Manual x 1
Product Dimensions: 1110 x 265 x 55mm
Package Dimensions: 1130 x 300 x 80mm
Net Weight: 2.8kg
Package Weight: 4.7kg
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Carbon Fiber
Input Voltage: DC5V ⎓2A，DC7.5V ⎓2A
Maximum Current: 1.2A